Friday 7 November 2014

Monty The Penguin - John Lewis Advert

Hello darlings,

EVERY SINGLE YEAR, John Lewis manage to BLOW ME AWAY with their Christmas adverts. They just seem to be getting better and better every year. I knew this year they'd have a lot to live up to if they were to beat last years Bear and Hare advert but they done it, they bloody done it!

I thought I cried a lot last year, but this year, my god I flipping bawled my eyes out. Without 30 seconds of watching it, tears were dripping out my eyes! There's just something about the penguin that makes me so damn emotional!

I still can't work out if he had to pay for the penguin to get on the bus or not..

If you haven't seen it, I recommend you do!

Love, Lillie xo

1 comment:

  1. Well thank you John Lewis for screwing up my makeup... lol
    I love this ad so much!! x

    dominosdiary.blogspot.ch

    ReplyDelete