Saturday 11 October 2014

It's All About Me

Hello Darlings,
Happy Saturday!

With this being my first proper post, I thought why not get to know me a little better and the best way to do that in my opinion is with a cheeky tag. I am going to be doing 'it's all about me' tag. I saw this on Zoella's blog from a few years ago but thought it was a good idea. I love talking about myself, so this tag seems right up my street!


Me: Lillie-Mae Hope
Nicknames: Lil, Lil-Lil
Birthday: 17th February 1998
Place of Birth: London, UK
Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
Male or Female: Female
Occupation: Student (too lazy to work!)
Residence: London
Screen Name: Love, Lillie xo / beautymydarlings

Appearance:
Hair Colour: Blonde
Hair Length: Short :( (It was once long, then I cut it *heartbroken emoji*)
Eye colour: Blue
Best Feature: Smile
Height: 5ft 1 and a half
Braces?: Yes, had them for 3 years
Glasses?: Nope
Piercing: Ears twice (first and second hole)
Tattoos: None
Righty or Lefty: Righty

Your 'Firsts':
First best friend: Chloe
First Award: Star of the week ;)
First Sport You Joined: Ballet
First Real Vacation: Spain
First Concert: X Factor Tour, does that count? If not, One Direction!
First Love: A boy named Luke in year 6..

Favourites:
Movie: so many.. Perks Of Being A Wallflower is a fav
TV Show: Skins, Waterloo Road
Colours: Black (I know, I know) and pink
Song: Oasis, Don't Look Back In Anger
Restaurant: There's so many.. But Pizza Hut
Store: Lush / Topshop for clothes
Book: Wethering Heights/After by Anna Todd/The Boy That Sneaks Through My Window
Magazine: Vogue / Cosmopolitan 
Shoes: Heeled boots

Currently:
Feeling: Tired
Single or Taken: Single
Eating: Nothing
Typing: This
Online: Obviously not
Listening To: Mirror by Lil Wayne
Thinking About: Him
Wanting: Him
Watching: The computer screen
Wearing: My pyjamas!

Future:
Want Children?: Yes!
Want to be Married: Yes
Careers in Mind: Journalism 
Where do you want to live?: By the beach

Have you ever:
Kissed a Stranger: Yes
Had Alcohol: Yes
Smoked: Nope
Ran Away From Home: For about 5 minutes, got to the end of the road and turned back
Broken a bone: Nope!
Got an X-ray: Yes
Broken Someone's Heart: Not too sure
Broke Up With Someone: Yes
Cried When Someone Died: Yes
Cried At School: Yes

Do You Believe In:
God: Hard one
Miracles: Again, not too sure
Love At First sight: No
Ghosts: No but I'm still scared
Aliens: No
Soul Mates: Yes
Heaven: Yes
Hell: Yes, believe me I've seen it
Kissing on The First Date: Yes, why not?
Yourself: Sometimes

Love, Lillie xo 

No comments:

Post a Comment