Sunday 19 October 2014

Lush Review: Golden Wonder

Hello darlings,

When I started this blog, I was so adamant that I would update as often as I can. Doing well so far, aren't I? :/ This week has been a bit busy with school work, but hopefully next week will be calmer.

A few weeks back I went to check out the Lush Christmas range, my favourite thing! Last year I spent £70 on the Christmas stuff in the HALF PRICE SALE! I still have some snow fairy and magic wands left from last year!

One of my favourites from last year was the golden wonder, such a deceptive bath bomb. It is present shape and golden when it is in original form but when you put it into your bath, it turns the water green! 

Relaxing, pretty and fun; this will always be one of my Lush Christmas favourites.

RRP: £3.75


Love, Lillie xo

1 comment:

  1. I have nominated you for the Liebster awards! Check out my recent post x

    ReplyDelete