Thursday 23 October 2014

Soap & Glory Supercat Eyeliner Review

Hello darlings,

I have never been the best at applying eyeliner, especially top eyeliner - it always just seems to go badly and smudge! I have watched so many YouTube tutorials but I just can't seem to get the hang of it so I usually don't bother.

I have tried so many different eyeliners, including Rimmel London thick and thin, Ted Baker eyeliner and even a Benefit one but I just found they were so badly pigmented. Even the blackest blacks came out as a grey colour. When I was in Boots in August, I was looking at the Soap & Glory stand thinking, I didn't know Soap & Glory had makeup (just a bit behind). I thought it would all be crap as they are not a makeup brand, but I ended up trying (and loving) quite a few of the items.

I tried the Supercat Eyeliner on the back of my hand and thought wow this is so easy to use, comes out very black, I must try this. I also saw the price of £6 and thought it was a bargain for Soap & Glory.

I think this eyeliner is great, such good consistency and very easy to use. I've found it's really made me look good at doing eyeliner and I'm not sure how. I have people compliment my eyeliner very often, which makes me feel so good!

I would recommend this eyeliner to anyone, especially those who are new to the makeup world or struggle to apply eyeliner.

RRP: £6


Love, Lillie xo

No comments:

Post a Comment